Enjoy Straighter & Brighter Smile With Our Orthodontic Treatment in Cockburn
At Gateways Dental Centre, we can help you achieve the smile of your dreams through the latest orthodontic technology and orthodontic treatment options. Orthodontic treatment involves straightening your teeth in order to improve your smile and the function of your teeth. Our experienced team of friendly dentists will work with you on a dental treatment plan tailored specifically for your needs and goals. Together, we can get the results you desire in a timely manner. Call us today at (08) 9498 6000 or book an appointment online!
Our Orthodontic Services at Gateways Dental Centre
Clear aligners are a type of orthodontic treatment that straightens crooked or misaligned teeth. They are a nearly invisible and removable alternative to braces that are designed for comfort and flexibility. Click here for more information about this revolutionary new way to treat your smile
Does your child feel self-conscious about their teeth? If so, it’s time to talk to our team of expert dentists. Our office has helped hundreds of children get the smile they deserve and we can help yours too! Call today for a free consultation.
Invisalign is an easy, comfortable way to straighten your teeth without braces. It’s also one of the most popular methods used by dentists today. At Gateways Dental Centre, we offer the best in dental care and have been providing patients with quality service since 1998.
Common Dental Problems That Orthodontics Can Fix
2.) Teeth Spacing Issues
3.) Tooth Protrusion
Frequently Asked Questions About Orthodontics
Clear aligners and dental braces are two options for straightening your teeth. You should carefully consider the pros and cons of each of these procedures before deciding which one to use. Which one is best for you depends on your needs and preferences.
- Traditional metal braces consist of brackets fastened to each tooth and a wire that connects them. Alternatively, invisible aligners fit snugly over your teeth and are almost invisible.
- Clear aligners are more affordable than traditional braces, although the price depends on the complexity and length of treatment.
- In comparison to traditional braces, clear aligner treatments can straighten teeth faster.
- Metal braces can be challenging to clean and require a particular level of care. Since clear aligners are removable, it is easier to clean them.
- When wearing braces, sticky and crunchy foods should be avoided. In contrast, you can remove the clear aligners when you eat, so you won’t have to avoid your favourite foods.
- In most cases, clear aligners are recommended for mild to moderate orthodontic problems. For severe cases, braces may be necessary.